Sunday, October 12, 2014

CSC165H1 week4

We finished CSC165 term test1 this week. The questions are not very hard since they seem to be similar to the past exams. But I found that the exam time is not very sufficient for me and I almost don't have time to check my answers.So I think I should practice more from now to be skilled.

Besides, we learned more about proof this week.But in the tutorial, we are told that we don't need to know and to write down every step of proving. So this week's concept focus more on the standard format of proofs.But I am wondering whether we will learn how to prove these questions.Many questions of them are like math problems and require math knowledge, and I hope I won't unable to prove many questions only because of my poor math.....

BTW,
Happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment